Would you like to savor a special dinner, prepared by a first-class chef in the comfort of your own suite?
With beautiful dishes and cutlery to upgrade your experience, this option will surely create an unforgettable memory for you and your loved ones.
Please contact Mr. Hamashima below for reservations, payments, and questions.
Hours and Reservations Please contact Mr. Hamashima (the chef representing this service).
Special course meal options by leading chefs in Tokyo
Enjoy one-of-a-kind meal filled with fresh ingredients, available only at NOIE HAKONE SENGOKUHARA.
Dishes are customizable and a variety of additional options are available, based on your preferences or occasions.
For allergy-free requests, please feel free to contact the chef.
① French or Italian cuisine
(A) 16,500 yen/person. Available for parties of three or greater. An additional 5,000 yen (including tax) will be charged for travel expenses.
- Seasonal starter
- Warm vegetables
- Pasta or risotto
- Fresh fish (prepared as requested)
- Entrée (meat dish)
(B) 22,000 yen/person. Available for parties of two or greater. An additional 5,000 yen (including tax) will be charged for travel expenses.
In addition to the option (A) above, an amuse-bouche and an additional entrée (meat dish) will be offered. There will be a total of 8 dishes. The ingredients will also be upgraded for each dish.
(C) 11,000 yen/person. Available for parties of four or greater. An additional 5,000 yen (including tax) will be charged for travel expenses.
The course structure will be the same as the option (A) above, except that there will be no dessert for the option (C).
16,500 yen/person. Available for parties of three or greater. An additional 5,000 yen (including tax) will be charged for travel expenses.
- Broiled milts, Grilled eggplant with miso sauce, and vinegared shrimps
- Japanese spiny lobster (presented in its original shape), bluefin tuna, and sea bream, served with wasabi
- Grilled dish
- Wagyu steak (rump and knuckle), served with truffle salt and wasabi
- Simmered dish
- Simmered red bream, burdock, and scallion
- Rice and soup
- Rice with salmon belly and roe, miso soup, and pickles
With the 22,000 yen/person option, a 7-piece sushi plate, miso soup, and pickled ginger will be served instead of rice and soup.
Please read below before making a reservation.
- There are multiple chefs for this service. You can certainly request a specific chef’s service, but we are not able to guarantee that your selected chef will be available on your selected date.
- Guests will need to contact the chef to confirm the reservation and payment. Please tell the chef the name of your suite (OKU SUITE or SHIRO SUITE).
- To make a reservation, please send an email to the address below and include: your requested date; you suite name; the number of people; your requested course option; and whether you wish to reserve a specific chef. The representative of this service, Mr. Hamashima, will respond to your email. After this initial contact, you will communicate with the chef who will be serving you on your reserved date. The chef will confirm the date and provide a proposed menu. Once you are in agreement with the details, your reservation will be confirmed.
- Each chef is located in Tokyo. An additional charge of 5,000 yen will be added to your total fee for travel expenses.
- If you use the catering service for dinner, please note that the chef must leave the villa by 20:40 in order to take the return bus to Tokyo. The chef will not be able to perform cleaning or work that may be required after this time. To give extra time to fully experience this service, we highly recommend that the dinner start before 18:30. Please be advised that the guest(s) must stay in the suite while the chef prepares meals. Please confirm the chef’s arrival time in advance.
- Cancellation fees are as follows: 30% on 2 days before the reservation; 50% on a day before the reservation; and 100% on the reservation day. The travel expenses fee of 5,000 yen will not be reimbursed, if the chef has already left for the villa. 50% of the total fee must be paid by bank transfer 3 days before the reservation. The remaining fee will be collected on the reservation day in cash. Please note that a credit card or other electronic payment forms will not be accepted.
Email address for reservation and confirmation
The representing chef: Mr. Hamashima (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note “” on the subject line of your email.
Executive chef: Shinya Hamashima (primarily serves Italian cuisine)
Originally from Kagoshima, Shinya Hamashima has 15 years of experience as a professional chef.
After training at various restaurants including AFRICA in Daikanyama and ILRitrovo in Roppongi Hills, he successively worked as the executive chef at multiple acknowledged French and Italian restaurants.
Starting in 2016, he started his career as a catering chef, captivating customers with his well-established techniques and artistic presentation of dishes. Currently, he serves more than 200 customers a year primarily in Tokyo.
From a couple’s anniversary, home party or gathering with friends, to large-scale catering, his exceptional dishes will create memorable moments.
Chef: Hiroiki Terui (primarily serves French cuisine)
Hiroiki Terui spent 10 years cooking a variety of dishes, from Italian to French cuisine with Hiramatsu Inc.
He then pursued his passion to work closely with his clients, and joined The Dining Ltd. to operate French-style bars. He was involved in the launch of four bars in Osaka, Omotesando, Otemachi, and Shibuya. He then became the chief chef managing three locations, before he started a catering business in April 2021.
Chef: Tsuyoshi Kitao (primarily serves French cuisine)
Tsuyoshi Kitao worked at a three-star Michelin restaurant in the Alsace district in France, as well as a French restaurant in a five-star hotel in Japan. He progressed his career further and became the executive chef at restaurants in Daikanyama, Shibuya, Ebisu, and Roppongi Hills.
His skills are highly appreciated in the culinary field, and he has been involved in multiple food-related tasks, including developing menus for companies (French, ethnic, Mexican, and inventive Japanese cuisines), supervising multiple restaurants, and providing consultation services for entrepreneurs are just a few examples of his achievements.
His catering services are enhanced by many years of his experience. He focuses on serving French cuisine cooked with Japanese ingredients in season. He goes the extra mile to customize his dishes in accordance with each client’s request.
Chef: Yoshinori Fukuzaki (primarily serves French cuisine)
Yoshinori Fukuzaki gained his experience as a chef at ASO Celeste Nihombashi for two years, and then at Restaurant Hiramatsu Hiroo for six years.
His motto is “Fill your stomach and heart” with his special French or Italian course meals, as well as his friendly smile. facebook
Chef: Eiji Kunii (primarily serves French cuisine)
Originally from Hyogo, and born in 1995, Eiji Kunii currently resides in Tokyo.
After training in Italy, he started cooking at a French restaurant that was acknowledged by Michelin.
Since June 2020, he has been catering his creative meals, serving on over 100 occasions.
Just like the food at restaurants and bistros that are special and delicious, he wishes to recreate that experience at his client’s home.
Is it difficult to eat out after your baby was born?
Do you want to relax and have a special dinner at home with your significant other?
Are you excited about having friends around for a delicious meal?
No matter what your occasion is, chef Eiji will provide a memorable and joyful time, which is only available when and where you are with him.
For the preparation, he will arrive at the venue an hour before the meal start time.
Chef: Kazuki Murai (serves traditional Japanese course and sushi)
Chef Murai learned Japanese cuisine at an inn in Shizuoka, where he is originally from. He trained further at an authentic Japanese restaurant in Matunouchi, Tokyo. Subsequently, he worked as a broker at Toyosu Market during daytime, and started catering at nighttime to develop cognoscente for seafood. He currently focuses on catering sushi to his clients.